incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] UIMA (Unstructured Information Management Architecture) Framework
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 12:00:57 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm restarting this thread on the Unstructured Information Management
Architecture implementation (UIMA) framework, in the hopes of moving
this along better; this time it also has the prefix [PROPOSAL] which I
had left out due to over-excitement at doing my first posting to this
list :-) .

Please consider this proposal  (on the incubator wiki because it is
quite long: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/UimaProposal ), and help us
move it along toward getting it voted on by the Incubator PMC.

Two important clarifying emails (as well as the whole previous thread)
can be found here:
 http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Proposal-for-a-new-incubation-project%3A-Unstructured-Information-Management-Architecture---UIMA-p5987788.html

and
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Proposal-for-a-new-incubation-project%3A-Unstructured-Information-Management-Architecture---UIMA-p5986403.html
(These are also hyperlinks in the wiki to these at the end of the first
small section.)

-Marshall