incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Preparing to release an incubator POM
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 02:23:36 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for doing this. I think it's great for podlings to get a leg up.

I'd like to understand where this POM is documented so that podlings
can use and understand it.

Just a link to the incubator web page that tells podlings what they
need to do to use it would let me see how it is intended to be used,
and to refer podlings to it.

Craig