incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Felix to TLP status (pending board approval)
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 03:07:34 GMT
On Wednesday 13 September 2006 00:34, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> So Felix never had a release?   I'm not an incubator PMC and thus my vote
> doesn't count, but that would raise a red-flag to me.    A LOT of Apache
> issues are usually worked out during the release process.

As Leo pointed out, 'codebase quality' is not a graduation criteria. And
(hopefully) with Upayvira as the initial PMC Chair, I am not worried that the
PMC will overlook release requirements. If ASF Members feel that to be a
concern, they are both free to monitor and participate in the PMC work.

Cheers
Niclas