incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Lightning Talks at ApacheCon US?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 08:53:14 GMT
If you remind me on time and there is beer, I can do something like

  Why your project should incubate

  Why your project should not incubate

(either or both). Or whatever. I doubt that needs 15 mins though.

I don't really know what half of the incubating stuff does so I doubt I
should speak on any of *that*.

/me *prods geir to do his harmony elevator pitch*

Leo "just booked my tickets" Simons