incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Little <mlit...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Problem with commit rights on Celtixfire
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:28:00 GMT
I would agree with the notion of a low bar to membership for
incubators. I run the JBossESB effort which has really only been
going since March and we've taken a similar approach. The community
has grown immensely since then, with a dozen serious committers from
a range of companies. Give people a chance and they'll help. Add
barriers to entry and they'll go elsewhere.

Mark.