incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: Wicket again (was Re: incubation process for open development open source projects)
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:54:09 GMT
On 8/11/06, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:

> ...I think recent discussion has shown quite clearly that there is quite a bit
> of disagreement on various aspects of incubation relevant to (among others) the
> wicket community...

Just to make sure this is not misinterpreted: I think Leo means
"relevant to the *case* of the Wicket community".

It's not that the Wicket community is unsuitable for incubation, but
their status (a well-established project with a diverse community and
production quality releases) means slightly different needs than what
the incubator is used to. That's my understanding of it.

-Bertrand