incubator-general mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blaze and Openness of Standards (was Re: [Proposal] Blaze)
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 09:01:00 GMT
On 7/30/06, Cliff Schmidt <cliffschmidt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any further concerns about this proposal?

I'd also like commitment from the folks-behind-the-closed-doors that
any AMQP TCK will be freely available for Apache to use (maybe only
for those who sign the necessary NDAs like when working with JCP /
J2EE TCKS).  Unless Apache gets full access to the AMQP TCKs then its
really not possible for it to really implement the specification.

So far in the Glassgow code at Redhat I just see an implementation of
AMQP. Is there a TCK somewhere to test compliance with the
specification?

--

James
-------