incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Jini : Separate Governance and Implementation Projects
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:20:19 GMT
I think we've had good discussion and have furthered the thinking
in some areas that were contentious in the Proposal. We're probably
aligned in some places and still have differences of opinion in others.

I'll try and summarize in an email over the weekend to help (at least
me!) sync where we are. Hope that will help.

thanks -Jim