incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [rant] seperate policy change from proposal discussion
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 07:57:11 GMT
+42 (which, I believe, is also the average number of messages per
single thread on this list at the moment).

Anyway, I'm definitely in agreement with "versioning" policy. Podlings
should comply to the latest agreed set at the time of entry, and then
a more recent one on graduation (so even if something comes up on the
way in, there's time to resolve it before they go out).

I agree with the idea of a separate list of proposals, but could take
it or leave it.

Cheers,
Brett

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org