incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: IRC Channel?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:03:52 GMT
Has anyone ever considered making IRC chats available (on some basis)
as an Apache archive? Seems that Apache (myself included) doesn't
like IRC so much because it is not available to those of us who
because of time zone or other reasons can't attend.

If it's added to an Apache archive, it is searchable and immediately
available to search engines.

Surely Web 2.0 has solved this simple issue!

On Aug 9, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Kevin Menard wrote:

> [...]

Craig Russell
Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System
408 276-5638
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!