incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channel?
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:24:49 GMT
As I and other have stated, IRC (and other real-time methods)
have their uses, but that it is too easy for them to
grow and expand beyond what they were originally set to
do.

This is, after all, not some willy-nilly "consideration"
that we just felt made sense. Instead, it's something
which has proven itself as a valuable condition,
time and time again, for the last 10+ years.