incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <danny.an...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Naming (was Re: [VOTE] Accept Glasgow into Incubator)
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 22:26:18 GMT
Archit,

I'm very happy to here you say so, I certainly don't want to affect
your progress through the incubator, in many ways I've unfairly sigled
you out as an example of a prectice I feel strongly about.

Unfortunately I will be away, offline, for the next four days, but if
it is still relevant I will be happy to take up your kind offer and
put in time helping to find an acceptable, strike that, a good name.

d.