incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject -1 votes on proposals need no explanation was Re: [VOTE] Accept Wicket into the Incubator
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:38:27 GMT
On 8/24/06, Upayavira <uv@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
> [ ] +1 Accept Wicket as an Incubator podling
> [ ]  0 Don't care
> [ ] -1 Reject this proposal for the following reason:

FYI: this is a majority vote not subject to vetos.  So, there's no
requirement that you provide a reason for voting against it - just
like you don't have to provide a reason why you're voting for it.  If
you want to provide a reason, great, but I could just vote against it
without further comment and that's perfectly fine too.  -- justin