incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [policy] incubating projects and maven repositories v1.0
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:43:55 GMT
Yes, and I feel that Jason is addressing the issues brought up
previously. As Jason stated, and I reiterated in my message to Justin,
the incubator policy doesn't really affect the ibiblio distribution
policy, so I see those as in conflict right now. So I want to know on
what grounds the incubator can prevent me from requesting that some
incubating jars from being uploaded to ibiblio.

- Dan

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions
http://envoisolutions.com