incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Joining Incubator PMC (was Re: [VOTE] Accept Wicket into the Incubator)
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:00:03 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On 8/24/06, Upayavira <uv@odoko.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> ...=== Name ===
>>
>> Obviously, the
>
> Looks like something's missing on that line, it ends after "Obviously,
> the".

Not having a good day. That was where I started saying that I'd done a
US trademark search that showed nothing, but decided not to mention it.

> Apart from that: +1.
>
> Not sure if binding or not, I've signed up as a mentor for Wicket but
> didn't participate in incubator activities before.

Currently non-binding. But, as an ASF member, you should ask the
Incubator PMC to join. Once you've joined, your votes will become
binding. (at least that is my understanding)

Regards, Upayavira