incubator-general mailing list archives

From david reid <>
Subject Re: Automating Report Reminders (and the Project Index)
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:48:24 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> david reid wrote:
>> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>> it would be nice if we could pull this meta-data together into one
>>> place
>>> Any volunteers to help straighten this out, and help make things more
>>> automated and maintainable?
>> How about using doap and the projects stuff for your index page? It
>> could be possible to do some more adventurous things if there is a
>> desire to follow that path.
> I'm game to hear more.  Would you care to elaborate on your thoughts?  And
> have you looked at the type of information we maintain for each project?
> How much would you propose putting into the doap stuff?

Where is the information you maintain presently? I'll have a look.

Now that projects.a.o has had a chance to settle it might be appropriate
to review whether or not we index incubator projects.

I'll start by looking at the data you currently maintain though :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message