incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: Glasgow - community? specs? other issues?
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 07:07:38 GMT
Eelco Hillenius wrote:
> [...]
> I did not write that actually. I'm sorry I hijacked the VOTE thread.
> It's one of the (hopefully) few things to get used to over at Apache,
> as at Wicket we aren't that formal about it.

First, I generally agreed with this (which was what you said in an earlier
post... my reply was

>Some folks have expressed concerns about community, etc; things I don't
>think are so important entering the incubator - they are mandatory before
>the effort would graduate, of course  :)

I think the rest of this post quotes your post of 0300gmt so I haven't
read it again - as I say I think they are good thoughts to be thunk after
we resolve immediate issues at hand, for incoming future projects.

But the hijaak comment wasn't directed at you - it's a bad habit here.  At
20+ posts a day, some days easily 50 posts, using decent message subjects
would be very productive.

I'm still waiting for any feedback on "specs?", but community doesn't seem
to be an insurmountable obstacle.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message