incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Glasgow into Incubator
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 04:27:37 GMT
Cliff Schmidt wrote:
> I believe all open questions about the Glasgow proposal (originally
> submitted as "Blaze") have now been addressed enough to call a vote
> for accepting the project for incubation.

Cliff, so it is not lost (I switched subjects to a discussion forum that,
oddly, you have not responded to) ...

I'm sorry, but respectfully -1 this proposal as written.  My specific objection
is to the language below, I don't see anything otherwise objectionable in the
proposal.

[c.f. the Re: Accept Glasgow into Incubator - Spec Terms thread which only
Carl has partly responded to.]

which is my vote on your call for acceptance.

Bill