incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: Accept Glasgow into Incubator - Spec Terms
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:32:31 GMT
Carl Trieloff wrote:
> (Correction)
> Looking, at this further the the CCLA is just concerned about IP, I might have
> miss-read and miss-stated. No need to start a thread based on my miss-read.

Right.  The CCLA exists to *protect* that very same individual-contributor
orientation of the ASF.  No matter how we protest, some people's contributions
will always be work-product, and unless they negotiate their contracts to
clearly provide for outside contributions to open source, the CCLA is our
vehicle to facilitate the company's employees' contributions to the ASF.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message