incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Accept Glasgow into Incubator - Spec Terms
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 23:47:37 GMT
(Correction)
Looking, at this further the the CCLA is just concerned about IP, I
might have
miss-read and miss-stated. No need to start a thread based on my miss-read.

and to

If the contributor wish, and if under these terms their contributions
merits
participation, that contributor should either lead the ASF's direct
involvement
as the ASF spec liason (much as we've done within the JCP) or as an
individual
contributor.

I would love this.

Regards