incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Blaze and Openness of Standards (was Re: [Proposal] Blaze)
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:17:39 GMT

James,

Anything that the Working group publishes / works on will be under the
license already
disclosed. As to TCK, there is a little bit of work in this area in the
spec but it does not meet a
definition of a TCK. The discussion is still ongoing as to what should
the TCK
look like. Many of the TCK's today are not that effective thus the
debate. Also note there
are no NDA's when working on any AMQP working group materials.

Personally, I think the AMQP group will most likely publish something
like a WS-Basic profile
definition as apposed to writing a TCK, but that is not decided yet.

If you would like to work on this please join the group or provide your
suggestions for the group
to consider.

Regards
Carl.