incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne IP Clearance status: 4 icla's not obtained
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 05:08:31 GMT
Fair enough. We have a track record for some of the submitted code
[1]. The rest of it was sent to me directly (that was in the times
before Jira). I'll try to ping others one more time, and if this
fails, we'll just rewrite the remaining files. The "trivial" also
means that they are trivial to rewrite :-)  ... although the ones
that were just following the template will look almost exactly like
the originals...

[1] http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-33

Andrus