incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2 repo for incubating project releases?
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 19:16:26 GMT

> I understand the concerns of keeping incubating code separate from the
> rest of Apache and away from the mirrors - I just don't yet see the
> issue with having somewhere on incubator.apache.org where we put a
> folder containing releases of incubating projects?(i.e. a maven 2
> repo).

+1 to having another repository if that's what's needed. Can we keep
them in the same place as the others though and not inside the
incubator.apache.org website?

I suggest:

people.apache.org/repo/m1-incubating-repository
people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository

It fits the scheme of the others and makes it easier for repository@
to have a clue what is going on.

Hen