incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: Proposal for a new incubation project: Unstructured Information Management Architecture - UIMA
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 06:08:46 GMT
On Thursday 24 August 2006 03:21, Marshall Schor wrote:

> Proposal for Incubation Project: Unstructured Information Management
> Architecture - UIMA

From going from "WTF is this" to "Hmmm... interesting" after Leo's
brilliant "please clarify" (resusable as well) mail.

I think this is an area that has plenty of potential, possibly with a lot of
interested parties in academia at large, I think ASF could be a good
community breeding ground.

I'm in favour of this, but not capable of contributing in any form.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message