incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Glasgow into Incubator
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:39:40 GMT
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 04:32:02PM -0700, Cliff Schmidt wrote:
> Spec process concerns (without voting):
> Mads, Leo

Let the record show the concerns are more broad than about a "spec
process". But, as my later rant hints at, I don't see a real reason
to cause any more stir about any of this *now*; rather it is something
we should "soulsearch" more. In the meantime I do wish glasgow or
whatever it will be called all the best.

If you want a vote from me you could record it as -/+0.

LSD