incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Glasgow into Incubator
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:01:00 GMT
On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 04:32:02PM -0700, Cliff Schmidt wrote:
> Spec process concerns (without voting):
> Mads, Leo

Mine would be a -1 if I was on the incubator PMC (but no thanks, I'd
rather not).
I don't find the excuse that a mistake has been made in the past
sufficient to repeat it. I'm also far from convinced that we should use
the ASF name to promote this specific spec - I'd much rather give them a
while longer to prove that it is the right choice.
But, not my call - and kind of useless to object anyway because they
seem to have aquired plenty of support already.

vh

Mads Toftum