incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Wicket again (was Re: incubation process for open development open source projects)
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 05:31:07 GMT
On thursday, someone wrote:
<snip type="all context"/>
> this sounds perfect, and is what i pretty much suggested. i was under the
> impression that this is "frowned" upon by the apache folks

I think recent discussion has shown quite clearly that there is quite a bit
of disagreement on various aspects of incubation relevant to (among others) the
wicket community, and I suspect there are quite a few issues without an easily
reachable consensus. In the end, to move forward, what is required is "3 or
more binding +1 votes and more binding +1 votes than binding -1 votes", or
for issues that can be vetoed "3 or more binding +1 votes and no binding -1
votes". And to be clear, in almost all cases here, "binding" votes are votes
by the incubator PMC members.

ciao!

LSD