incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Glasgow into Incubator
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:00:12 GMT
On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 05:54:14PM -0400, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I have to vote -1 (binding).
I very much agree with Garretts concerns - and would be much in favor of
not bringing the project into incubation before they have proven an
actual community and that they can work the standard the "apache way".
I feel it would look very much as an ASF endorsement of a standard that
we may not have any influence on at all - maybe things will look
different in a few months time, but right now I'm far from convinced.

Mads Toftum

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message