incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Blaze and Openness of Standards (was Re: [Proposal] Blaze)
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:26:55 GMT

On Aug 13, 2006, at 11:50 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Cliff Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Just as I was posting the vote thread for the Glasgow project, I saw
>> Noel had updated the new wiki page with a concern about the name
>> collision with the old Sun codename
>
> Only because I hadn't seen Craig's e-mail first.  :-)  But I
> believe that we
> have ended up with a better name, anyway.

In future, how should I handle this? I saw Noel's update to the wiki
after I had posted my non-concern, so I figured that Noel had read my
post and updated the wiki anyway. It turns out that Noel hadn't read
my post.

Should I have commented on the wiki to the effect that I didn't think
it was an issue?

Craig