incubator-general mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blaze and Openness of Standards (was Re: [Proposal] Blaze)
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 17:32:57 GMT
On Aug 1, 2006, at 9:36 AM, Carl Trieloff wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Just as in JCP, OASIS or W3C the real work happens on private
> channels, that said we are in
> the process of creating public pages, from which to link user and
> feedback lists for anyone to
> read, access and interact with the working group.

Great! Is it the intention of the spec group members to switch the
primary discussion and real work to the public list?

Also, the question from my email before last is still unanswered: can
the spec be forked if the process becomes an insurmountable obstacle
for the Glasgow project? I realize this is really based on the terms
in the license, but not being a lawyer, can you at least clarify the
intentions of the group regarding this?

-Brian