Hi,

I volunteered to write a guide for incubator web sites, and created the attached xml file as a start. A few logistics questions:

The file is in the incubator/trunk/site-author/guides/ directory as sites.xml. This is the location and name that Robert and I discussed at ApacheCon 2006. Is this still where it should be?

I'd like to include a sample site complete with the ant script, anakia binary, and prototypical web pages for an incubating project. The sample site should be available to incubating projects. Where should this sample site be put? (The sample site probably should not go into the site-author directory because it isn't source material for the incubator site itself.)

Should I open an incubator JIRA issue to put patches into?