incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dormancy
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 03:05:49 GMT
The interest around the BPEL implementation in Agila has mostly moved to Ode
and the workflow part isn't evolving so declaring the project as dormant
sounds fair enough. As for the policy, wouldn't it be possible to do a two
step thing? Like:

1. Make svn read-only and the mailing-list subscriber only.
2. If nobody shows up after something like a couple of month, just shut down
everything.

Sending a warning on the mailing-lists could be appropriate too. I can take
care of whatever is necessary for Agila if needed, I'm still hanging around
here :)

Thanks,

Matthieu.