incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Request to release Tuscany C++ M1
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:08:12 GMT
On 7/21/06, Pete Robbins <robbinspg@apache.org> wrote:

> We have held a vote on tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org to publish a release of
> the Tuscany C++ implementation. The vote email thread is available here:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05134.html
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05134.html+>
>
> In summary we have 4 +1 votes from committers and no 0s or -1s.

i've never cut C++ releases - and having read about your battles, i'm now
glad about that. hopefully some release managers more expert in C++ will
jump and take a look...

once you've smoothed out the process, it'd be great if you could contribute
some patches to the incubator release guide covering C++ specific release
issues and tips.

We would like to request approval from the Incubator PMC to release this
> version.
>
> The candidate distribution is available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~robbinspg/RC-3b/

+1

there are a small number of documents that would probably be better with
license headers and several blank documents (which i suspect were generated
by autoconf) but otherwise no nits i can find.

- robert