incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Heraldry into the Incubator
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:50:28 GMT
+1

On 7/10/06, Ted Leung <twleung@sauria.com> wrote:

> It seems like the discussion on Heraldry has died down, so I'd like
> to call for a VOTE on accepting Heraldry into the incubator.
>
> In keeping with Apache practice, I'd like to allow 72 hours or so for
> the vote to close, so please vote by 11:59PST on Thursday July 13th.

(this duration seems just a little bit on the short side to me: it's good to
give everyone a chance to cast a vote. not sure whether there's a consensus
about the right duration for these votes. but it's probably best to kick off
something on another thread rather than disrupt this vote...)

- robert