incubator-general mailing list archives

From "sophitia que" <sophitia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of Incubating Project Names without mentioning Incubator?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:01:52 GMT
Yes, any project that is part of the Incubator needs to refer to the Apache
Incubator in the first mention of the project in a contiguous body of work.
(e.g. one document, one web page, one article).  Hopefully, our newly
devised policies and procedures will make this clearer to all
contributors/ISVs/partners/community members.  In the meantime, if someone
can point us to the appropriate contact at IBM, I'd be happy to remind them.