incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2 repo for incubating project releases?
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:20:00 GMT
On 7/27/06, James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand the current rules of the incubator forbid the use of the
> apache mirrors for incubating projects.

Why do you think so? If, as you say, the artifact Id explicitly
contains the term "incubator", then I would think that that is
absolutely sufficient for letting people know that they are using
incubating software. Additionally, one might add the incubator notice
to the POM files.

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.