incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Eelco Hillenius" <eelco.hillen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Wicket
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:37:43 GMT
Time scale for Wicket 2.0 is to start out releasing betas within two
months. We plan to finish Wicket In Action the next few months - say
october - and we really want the 2.0 API stabilized by then, as we're
covering 2.0. The major changes we had in mind for 2.0 have been in
for a few months now, and as we have converted all the core
components/ projects, and most of the wicket-stuff projects, we have
good proof everything works (really) well. We are currently discussing
the last API tweaks, most notably Wicket's models, but once that is
done and proven, we are ready for beta.

Eelco