incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gwyn Evans" <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Wicket
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:57:20 GMT
I'll start by saying I'm not deeply involved in the roadmap plans, so
pay more attention to the other devs, but this seems a possible
position to me, i.e.
   All source hosted at ASF, lists & web moved to ASF.
   - 1.2.x
     Continue in maintainance/bug-fix mode
     'wicket.*' package name
     'wicket-1.2.x' jar names, etc
     SF-hosted releases?
   - 1.3
     Developed (basically 1.2+ some new features from HEAD (2.x))
     'wicket.*' package name
     'wicket-incubating-1.3.x' jar names, etc
     ASF-hosted releases?
   - 2.x
     Primary development branch
     'org.apache.wicket.*' package name