incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] [UPDATE] CeltiXfire Project Proposal
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:43:31 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:

> So you wouldn't mind of mine humble non binding -1
> vote. Like said, I don't have nothing against
> that project, but like in many things in life
> even the ASF seems to behave in the spirit of:
> Quod licet Jovi non licet bovi.

> That's very sad :(

Context?  To what double standard are you refering, and whom are you casting
in the roles of Jupiter and the ox?

Binding vs non-binding aside, would you agree that accepting for Incubation
would be a policy matter, so 3 +1 and more +1 than -1, right?

Could you also clarify what you mean by "this project and their mentors show
no respect to the other members feelings about it", so that I understand
what your concerns are, specifically?  Is it about anything other than the
BileBlog author?

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: