incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] CeltiXfire Project
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 22:45:36 GMT
Hi Dan,

I have to agree that if an existing code base is migrated to Apache,
it should not mean that all maintenance ceases on the existing code.
There are good reasons for projects dependent on the existing code
base to be able to stay on it and not move to the Apache line just
because that's where the new feature development is being done.

I'd expect that new feature development is done only on the Apache
line, though I don't know how Apache can require that...

Craig