incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduate Synapse - was Re: [VOTE] Release Synapse
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 07:53:54 GMT
Matthias

We did the original check on Synapse when we started the project.
nameprotect.com seems quite different since then and I couldn't simply
find the same page that I used last year, but there is an online
trademark search here:
http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=b3bfcn.1.1

Paul

Paul Fremantle