incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Site-author/guide/sites.xml
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:47:20 GMT
Hi,

I volunteered to write a guide for incubator web sites, and created
the attached xml file as a start. A few logistics questions:

The file is in the incubator/trunk/site-author/guides/ directory as
sites.xml. This is the location and name that Robert and I discussed
at ApacheCon 2006. Is this still where it should be?

I'd like to include a sample site complete with the ant script,
anakia binary, and prototypical web pages for an incubating project.
The sample site should be available to incubating projects. Where
should this sample site be put? (The sample site probably should not
go into the site-author directory because it isn't source material
for the incubator site itself.)

Should I open an incubator JIRA issue to put patches into?

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!