incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use of Incubating Project Names without mentioning Incubator?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:06:04 GMT
On Jul 14, 2006, at 2:30 PM, Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> Would probably also be a good idea to fix the tuscany page
> itself..It mentions that it is in the incubator, but the page title
> and header is Apache Tuscany..

The branding page says that a podling must be referred to as Apache
"Podling-Name" and I think this is consistent with that. A quick poll
of podling websites shows this to be the norm.
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

We are planning to redo the site based on feedback at ApacheConEU
that it basically sucked and as part of that should make a couple of
other changes to address recommendations on the branding page (such
as using the longer disclaimer and the incubator logo).

--
Jeremy