incubator-general mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Don't +1 lightly (was: Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve the 3.0-M2 release of ServiceMix)
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 07:49:31 GMT
Shesh...what makes you think it was done lightly? As the rest of my post
indicated I'd taken the time to downloaded and try out their release, even
pointed out a problem in the readme files I'd found. And I'd looked at
things like the notice and license files that have cased problems in other
incubating project releases i've participated in to see how servicemix
compared. All that takes time and I spent the time on it to say thanks for
them spending similar time on the releases I've done.

   ...ant