incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <>
Subject Re: Use of Incubating Project Names without mentioning Incubator?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:11:10 GMT
> The branding page says that a podling must be referred to as Apache
> "Podling-Name" and I think this is consistent with that. A quick poll
> of podling websites shows this to be the norm.

Right. We tried to do the best
But I am also not 100% happy with our side. I created a issue on that

We will rename the adf to trinidad, which we (the community) vote on.
So the *new* page will be more compliant to the branding guide.

> We are planning to redo the site based on feedback at ApacheConEU
> that it basically sucked and as part of that should make a couple of
> other changes to address recommendations on the branding page (such
> as using the longer disclaimer and the incubator logo).

Craig already submitted a *patch* for some of the docs to Jira.
I think robert will submit it over the weekend.