incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trademark issue
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:53:03 GMT
Hey,

I got feedback on this from Paul. He also mentioned that search tool,
that Adam winer already used for looking at Trademarks against
Trinidad (see [1]). We did also the same for Germany / Europe.

Since we all aren't lawyers I doubt if this is enough. When we all
agree, that the name Trinidad (Apache Trinidad) is *safe*, we'd like
to start the package renaming. Currently we are under
"org.apache.myfaces.adf.***". We'd like to get rid of the adf in our
package names.

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/adffaces-user%40incubator.apache.org/msg00280.html