incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [website] of a podling
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:22:33 GMT
> Hey *,
>
> according to the "Podling Website Requirements" (see [1]), we created
> a "website" like http://incubator.apache.org/podlingname/ (see [2]).
> The source lives in our SVN. The result for the page is the "mvn site"
> command (maven2). I hope this fits the first requirement
>
> "Every podling site sources stay in the podling SVN"

<snip>
People using Maven, Forrest, or any other tool still have to address
the SVN publishing requirement that the infrastructure team has laid
out. If that is done, then we just run "svn update" in that directory
to load the site from SVN.
</snip>

What I did was *copy* the result to
"/www/incubator.apache.org/podlingname" on people.apache.org

To be more clear on that ;-)

Thanks again,
Matthias

--