incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject [website] content of a podling's website
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:19:43 GMT
Hi,

I have a question regarding the content of a Podling's website. In
case of the Apache Trinidad Podling (ADF Faces donation) this software
has been used by some people already. Are we allowed to have list (on
the website or the wiki) with some references? In Apache MyFaces we do
the same (see [1]). Same is true for Struts. Normally no big deal, but
I am not sure if it is ok for a Podling (a project in incubation).

I'd like to add this answer to the website requirements (by providing
a patch), if sb. likes!

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Companies_Using_MyFaces