incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject [website] of a podling
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 23:12:46 GMT
Hey *,

according to the "Podling Website Requirements" (see [1]), we created
a "website" like http://incubator.apache.org/podlingname/ (see [2]).
The source lives in our SVN. The result for the page is the "mvn site"
command (maven2). I hope this fits the first requirement

"Every podling site sources stay in the podling SVN"

We also have a sort of "status file" (see [3]). There is also one,
living in our SVN (see [4]). But [3] reflects the "changes" of [4]
(thanks to robert for committing).

I now have a question for only one of the listed requirements:

Every podling has eventual extra incubation docs under:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/podlingname/**

What sort of documentation do you mean by that?

Thanks,
Matthias

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces