incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Wicket
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:14:20 GMT
On 7/30/06, Gwyn Evans <gwyn.evans@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm not sure about this, as an absolute prohibition would imply the
> 1.x stream would go into maintainance, which might be more restrictive
> than planned...

The point is that the podling is either here or it's not.  If new
features are being added outside of the ASF, then it's not really
hosted here.

>  Hmm, no /discussions/ about making releases from elsewhere seems
> somewhat extreme, but I guess it's your ball, as it were.

I believe that's the clearest way to achieve the goals of a separation
between what is done here under our umbrella and what's done
elsewhere.

Apache-hosted lists - such as wicket-dev@incubator, etc, etc.  -- justin